Slideshow Widget

Laura + Derrick | College Station Maternity Photography

Monday, December 30, 2013

Let me start off by saying, I absolutely LOVED shooting my first maternity session with these two. First of all, they're obviously absolutely adorable and so in love, but, they also happily marched around Research Park with me as we shot this session on a beautiful December day! I know Derrick and Laura are so excited about their little baby boy that will soon be here, and I'm so happy to have had the chance to capture this beautiful moment in their lives. Enjoy!

Bibb2Bibb1Bibb3Bibb6Bibb5Bibb25Bibb7Bibb8Bibb4Bibb9Bibb10Bibb12Bibb13Bibb14Bibb16Bibb15Bibb17Bibb18Bibb_21Bibb20Bibb19Bibb_22Bibb_23Bibb_24

One Response to “Laura + Derrick | College Station Maternity Photography”

  1. Your pictures are just getting better and better, Kristina!

    ReplyDelete