Slideshow Widget

Initiation.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

I'm happy to announce that I have officially upgraded my camera to a Canon 5d Mark II. I don't think I've been this excited since I turned sixteen and could drive myself around. While I am a firm believer in the idea that you can create beautiful images no matter what kind of camera you have, it definitely doesn't hurt to have one heck of a camera body. I took these photos late Saturday night after Curtis and I got home from a short trip to Waco to see the parentals (and to pick up my camera!!). Seeing as the beagles have always been my favorite subjects to shoot, and they're probably one of the biggest tools that helped me learn how to use a camera in manual, it's just natural that they were the Mark II's initiation into it's new home.

So here they are, the two goofiest beagles on the planet, just chillin' on the couch after a car ride home from Waco.

paws.paws.focus.sleep.

Post a Comment