Slideshow Widget

New Lens, New Perspective

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I recently bought a new lens to add to my collection.. I'm thinking of it as a graduation present to myself! Ha. It's a 100mm macros lens, and I may or may not have about 200 new pictures of flowers on my computer right about now. But, I'm really excited to implement this puppy into my professional photography as well. I absolutely adore ring shots, and it is incredibly hard to get good ones with the lenses I had previously, they just weren't made for that type of photography. This lens definitely has a learning curve, but I think I'm getting better! After I got over my initial "take a photo of every flower imaginable" phase, I started branching off to see what this lens can do! I'm super excited about this purchase, and I cannot wait to use it in my next sessions.

Cue the floral photos..

MacroMacroMacroMacroMacroMacroMacro
MacroMacroMacroMacro


One Response to “New Lens, New Perspective”